Monday, March 20, 2017

Chevy Stevens's "Never Let You Go," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Never Let You Go by Chevy Stevens.

The entry begins:
When I first started writing Still Missing ten years ago, I had a couple of actors in mind. Angelina Jolie and George Clooney were two of them--for Annie and Gary. But by the time I was finished, their ages no longer worked! Since then, I have sometimes modeled certain characters after celebrities (Eric Church inspired Ryan’s clothing style in That Night) but I don’t tend to cast anyone in my dream movie version. Thinking about Never Let You Go, I...[read on]
Visit the official Chevy Stevens website.

My Book, The Movie: Still Missing.

The Page 69 Test: That Night.

My Book, The Movie: That Night.

The Page 69 Test: Never Let You Go.

Writers Read: Chevy Stevens.

My Book, The Movie: Never Let You Go.

--Marshal Zeringue