Monday, October 03, 2016

Lis Wiehl's "The Candidate," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Candidate by Lis Wiehl with Sebastian Stuart.

Her entry begins:
In the movie of The Candidate, there are two actresses who I think would do an amazing job playing Erica Sparks. The first is Mila Kunis. Erica is blonde and blue-eyed and Mila is a brunette with dark eyes, but she shares a lot of other traits with Erica. I recently saw her in Bad Moms and thought she was dynamic, smart, sexy, funny and fearless. I also think she has real movie star presence. I could imagine her tearing up the screen as Erica. Mila, are you listening?

My other choice would be Emma...[read on]
Visit Lis Wiehl's website, and connect with her on Facebook and Twitter.

My Book, The Movie: The Candidate.

--Marshal Zeringue