Friday, January 30, 2015

William C. Dietz's "Deadeye," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Deadeye by William C. Dietz.

The entry begins:
I would love to see actress Jurnee Smollett play Detective Cassandra Lee in the movie Deadeye. She’s beautiful, about the right age (29), and can act. This role will call for some outer toughness however, with just a hint of vulnerability, and a lean/mean physicality.

As for the role of Deputy Ras Omo I think Matt Bomer would do a wonderful job. The role calls for some maturity, macho grace, and a laconic delivery. And Bomer’s delivery would be especially important since...[read on]
Visit William C. Dietz's website, Facebook page, and Twitter perch.

The Page 69 Test: Andromeda's Fall.

My Book, The Movie: Andromeda's Fall.

The Page 69 Test: Andromeda's Choice.

The Page 69 Test: Deadeye.

Writers Read: William C. Dietz.

My Book, The Movie: Deadeye.

--Marshal Zeringue