Saturday, January 24, 2015

Five top Young Adult horror novels

One title on Dahlia Adler's list of five top YA horror novels, as shared on The Barnes & Noble Book Blog:
I Hunt Killers, by Barry Lyga

I have to confess I haven’t yet read this one, but in my defense, it’s because I’ve heard Lyga read aloud from it at a panel, and I was so terrified by a single scene that I couldn’t handle sitting down with the entire book. Those braver than I can enjoy a whole lot of terror in this series about a boy with a serial killer father; not only did the final book of the trilogy, Blood of my Blood, publish [recently], but the prequel novella, Lucky Day, is now available in digital format as well.
Read about another entry on the list.

The Page 69 Test: Blood of My Blood.

My Book, The Movie: Blood of My Blood.

--Marshal Zeringue